Saturday, January 20, 2018

ALIEN BONDS is available for pre-order!

If you want to buy it now, go here The book will be delivered to your Kindle or Kindle app on Tuesday. To begin with, it will only be available as a paperback and as a Kindle book, but after a few months I will launch on other platforms.

In ALIEN BONDS, two lives are changed in an instant. Industrial chemist Dina Bellaire travels all the way to the planet Wakanreo to advance her career. Her carefully planned life goes up in flames the second she meets Kuaron Du, a Wakanrean who makes his living singing ancient songs in a dead language. Both of them know they can’t go back to the way they were before they met. They just have to convince the rest of the universe that what happened to them is real.




I have never used the Amazon pre-order status before, and in fact I am only using it now because of one thing: the X-Ray feature.

The X-Ray feature isn't available to use until a book exists and is on the author's "bookshelf." By making it available for pre-order, I am able to work on the X-Ray set up but no one can buy the book until I am done with it. I am putting a lot of the Wakanrean words in the story into the X-Ray feature to help readers figure out what they mean. I'll post more about that later, but I am too busy doing the set up to explain now.

No comments:

Post a Comment