Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Amazon is adding hardcovers!

Amazon KDP is running a beta project of publishing in hardcover. I'm trying it out with my upcoming duology The Nameless World. I just got my proof copies! I think they look pretty good! See for yourself! The Kindle versions release March 1, and the paperback and hardback soon after.

The North Edge of Nowhere, standing on its own

The front covers of both books

The spines of both books

As you can see from the photo of the spines, both The North Edge of Nowhere and Oaths and Promises  are coming out under my Cracked Mirror Press imprint. I had to get the covers I had used for the paperback tweaked for the hardcover so I'm not sure if I will go back and do other books in hardcover. However, I'm glad it was available for this duology because it ad the Wakanreo books are my favorites. 


No comments:

Post a Comment