Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The glass will be (almost) half free

I now have seven books (4 novels and one novella) for sale in the Kindle store. The newest one, King of Trees, just got its first review!  The reviewer said she loved it (5 stars!), and she finishes with this comment:
"The story offers likable, if sometimes exasperating, characters and a novel world." 
A novel world is pretty much what I was going for, so that's great.

In honor of that, and just because I am an optimistic "glass half full" kind of person, I have decided to make as many of my books free as I can for one day. Because The Sixth Discipline is free because of price matching, and my two most recent novels are both in the KDP Select program, I have decided that on Wednesday, February 28, The Nostalgia Gambit and King of Trees will also be free.  That makes 3/7 of all my books being free, which is pretty durn close to half!

Amazon controls how many days I can make a book free, so for TNG, that day will be the last hurrah. KoT will also be free on Thursday, March 1, and possibly a few other days in future.

Mark your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment